We live in a modern and fast-moving world that is ruled by technology, unhealthy vices, poor eating habits and lack of physical activity.
More often than not, we fail to take care of ourselves that we end up being in bad shape and feeling stressful.
The desire to keep up with work, responsibilities and daily concerns leave minimal room for self-care and healthy habits.
Lack of vitality, stress and physical exhaustion can take a toll on our system. And sadly, our bodies can only take too much. This results to poor health and lack of sex drive.
We can all agree that one thing can always lead to another. With poor quality of life and lack of energy, our relationships can potentially suffer.
This can cause great impact to your level of intimacy with your partner that ultimately leads to low sex drive and poor sexual performance.
How to Boost Your Sex Life
The best way to boost your sex life is to prioritize pleasure in your daily routine.
While it’s not easy to shift from a stressful schedule to looking forward to having an orgasm at the end of the day, there are ways to revive your sexual interest.
The best way to condition your brain to crave for sexual pleasure is to incorporate non-sexual elements in your relationship and daily life. It doesn’t take a lot of effort to get your self in the mood.
A little time management, mind conditioning and aphrodisiacs are all it takes to boost your sex drive and trigger your body’s responses to erotic pleasure.
Here are some non-sexual elements that you can add to your relationship to stimulate erotic desires;
- Add fresh flowers on your desk. Flowers add subtle and romantic touch of beauty to your surroundings. They create a romantic vibe, improve your mood and make you think of good thoughts.
- Communicate with friends during your break. Nice and pleasant conversations can put you in a good mood and can add a ray of sunshine to your rather lifeless routine.
- Wear nice outfits that complement your body and skin tone. Attempting to look good everyday can make you feel fabulous, desirable and youthful. Feeling sexy can also do wonders to your sex drive.
- Perform activities that make you happy. This can be as simple as singing your heart out while preparing meals, dancing in the shower or while dressing up, watching funny videos online or listening to upbeat music. Remember, a happy disposition accounts for major sexiness
- Take a quiet walk at night, jog in the morning and get active. Sweating it out stimulates your body to release endorphins which are the “happy hormones”. Based on studies, endorphins are mood boosters that promote mental health and balance which are both important in sex and relationships.
Aphrodisiacs for Happy and Healthy Sex Life
Aphrodisiacs are sex enhancers that typically come in the form of food.
However, we would like to think of aphrodisiacs as an umbrella term for sex boosters that stimulate the human senses in any way to trigger sexual desires.
Therefore, sex boosters can come in many forms and aphrodisiac foods is just one type.
If you want to heighten your sexual desires and work your way towards having pleasurable sex, we can suggest to you some aphrodisiacs for happy and healthy sex life.
Here are some tips and tricks;
Women who are having trouble experiencing the big O can benefit from peppermint scent.
Peppermint is known to heighten sexual stimulation, increases sensitivity of erogenous zones and magnifies sexual pleasure.
Furthermore, it comes in many forms such as shampoo, soap, body wash, feminine wash and candles.
Women who easily reach orgasm may even discover that peppermint products can help them experience multiple orgasms.
The cooling effect of peppermint increases arousal, sexual intensity and pleasure.
Sensual massage before sex can get you and your partner in the mood for passionate lovemaking.
Massage promotes blood circulation and enables the body to release heat. This accounts as a form of foreplay and a sexy means of exploring your partner’s erogenous zones.
For an exciting and stimulating sensual massage, use essential oils that boosts libido like lavender, peppermint, grapefruit and ylang ylang.
Essential oil infusions can set the mood for passionate sex. Examples of libido-enhancing essential oils are; lavender, vanilla, peppermint, cinnamon, ylang ylang, grapefruit and tuberose.
If you prefer subtle and earthly scents, sandalwood, bergamot and citrus scents are excellent choices.
Romantic Set Up
There are several ways to create a romantic set up in your room to trigger sexual desires. A dimly-lit room infused with the scent of essential oil (lavender, vanilla or grapefruit) can create a great impact.
Also, the scent of chocolate is likewise a powerful aphrodisiac. And there are studies which support that chocolates and sex are a perfect combination.
Light some candles and play soft sexy music to create a sensual mood. Fresh sheets, soft linen and some petals on your bed can heighten up the pleasure.
For an exciting twist, have some strawberries and champagne on your bedside to boost sexual appetite.
Adding some aphrodisiac foods to your diet can do wonders to your sex life.
Some of the most popular aphrodisiacs are; cinnamon, ginseng and gingko biloba, pumpkin seeds, almonds, chocolates, coffee, dates, bananas, watermelon and pomegranate.